****All METROVAC orders will ship directly from METROVAC and separate from any other products ordered off the website. Please allow 2-3 business days for any METROVAC products to ship.****
- Flip the Jumbo Vac N’ Blo on and the durable 4 HP motor surges with overwhelming air movement for suction, drying or inflating.
- This machine features incredible detailing, cleaning, drying and inflating power.
- The powerful 4 HP motor with 95” of water lift potential creates a whirlwind of power for vacuuming or blow drying
- Includes 13 of Metro’s best attachments like crevice tools, detailing/cleaning heads, floor brushes, inflator nozzles and more. You’ll always have the right tool for the job – whether it’s sucking up a mess, fine detailing work or inflating accessories.
- A whopping 24 ft. hose allows for full-vehicle coverage.
- Mount the Jumbo Vac N’ Blo on your garage wall with the included wall mount or keep it portable with the 12 ft. grounded cord.
- The reusable cloth dust bag and filter makes emptying and maintenance easy.
California Residents: CA Residents Proposition 65
|VAC N BLO AUTOMOTIVE JUMBO||HRS-83BA|
|Construction:||All Steel Construction; Black Finish|
|Motor:||4.0 Peak HP Twin Fan Motor 120V|
|Cord:||12 Ft. Heavy Duty 3 Conductor|
|Hose:||4 x 6 Ft. Flexible|
|Accessories:||Upholstery Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Floor Brush, 2 - Extension Wands, Blower Nozzle, Dust Brush, Micro Tool Kit, Inflator Adaptor, Wall Mount|
It Pays to be Made in the USA!
This machine carries a Five Year Limited* Warranty.
The Five Year Warranty includes the dryer unit and the motor.*
There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
*Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***