“Unleash The Kraken on Your Toughest Jobs!”
The Kraken is a powerful, versatile cleaner and degreaser for all types of surfaces. Its superior surfactants gently lift dirt and grim away from any surface like engine compartments, door jams, wheel wells & rims, carpets, upholstery, fabrics, vinyl, plastic and even leather. The Kraken quickly penetrates to remove pollutants, oils, stains, mineral deposits, film, and stubborn dirt. The Kraken can even eliminate odors with a fresh, pleasant Green Apple scent. The Kraken is 100% biodegradable and contains no phosphates or butyl.
The Kraken can be super gentle but powerful in its cleaning bite! Great not only for your ride, but at home, the office, and any surface that needs cleansing. The Kraken even works on hard floors, bathrooms, and kitchen surfaces!
Directions: The Kraken can be diluted up to 1/20 depending on the severity of the soiled area. Always be sure to test The Kraken – APC on an inconspicuous area before each use. If color or texture is affected, DO NOT USE. Dilute to suit desired purpose and surface. Spray, foam, or saturate surface. Agitate as needed. Rinse thoroughly as appropriate, or wipe dry with clean towel, until towel remains clean. For heavy duty cleaning, allow time to penetrate and scrub surface if necessary. Repeat if necessary.
General purpose dilution (or R.T.U.) is considered 1/10 (1 part Kraken to 10 parts water).
- 1:1 – Rims and wheel wells
- 1:2 – Engine compartments and as a degreaser
- 1:3 – Presoak (works AMAZING in a foamer!)
- 1:4 – 1:20 – for all things interior
The Kraken comes as a super concentrate! 1 gallon can make over 20 gallons! Because of this, The Kraken is available as a “kit”. Kits include one bottle of concentrate (gallon or pint), one empty, labeled R.T.U. (Ready To Use) pint bottle, and a Phoenix E.O.D. Dilution Chart Decal! Decals are approximately 6″x 4.5″ and you can stick ’em anywhere!
Health & Safety: Can cause eye irritation. Excessive inhalation may cause respiratory irritation. Ingestion can cause gastrointestinal irritation. Prolonged skin contact may cause slight irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Eyes: Flush with water for 15 minutes, call physician if irritation persists. Inhalation: Remove to fresh air, call physician if irritation persists. Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting, call physician.