CERAMIC 5000 PAINT SEALANT KIT bonds to the painted surface by chemically cross-linking and providing wear resistance. Our Ceramic Paint Sealant Kit will provide years of protection against all types of environmental attacks. The self-cleaning, non-stick protective barrier creates an immense amount of surface tension to keep the painted surface looking its best!
NOT For Sale in California
- A hybrid blend of polysiloxanes and cross-linking polymers
- Fluorosurfactant additives
- Advanced nanotechnology
- Protects against weather, corrosion, and pollutants
- Highly reflective long-lasting shine and protection
- Instantly repels pollutants or enables their easy removal
- Chemically insoluble after 24 hours
- New car prep for enhanced CSI
- Warranted protection programs
- Value-added services
- READ AND UNDERSTAND THE SDS (Safety Data Sheet) BEFORE USING.
- NEVER USE ON POLYCARBONATES, LENSES, AND PLASTICS.
- Remember, you are sealing what you see. Remove any paint defects, scratches, swirls before applying. Wash and clay the surface.
- Clean the surface with our 3241 Prep Spray to ensure a clean surface.
- Ensure the surface is cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
- Using the applicator pad, apply a small amount of product to the applicator.
- Work the coating into the surface using a side-to-side hand motion overlapping each pass. Remove hazed residue with a clean microfiber cloth
- We recommend a second coat (one hour apart) using a cross-application method to ensure entire surface coverage. For ultimate protection, allow setting 24 hours before washing.
NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA – FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY