This new version of Blend Paste Wax is designed for black or dark colored paints. Besides all the benefits of the regular Blend, the Black Edition has more silica (SiO2) and a dark pigment that helps to hide the light swirls and scratches and improve the color depth.
Vonixx Blend Ceramic & Carnauba is a spray wax that protects and provides shine to the vehicle’s paint. Among the main characteristics of this wax are the brightness, toughness, and easiness to achieve extraordinary results, features seen only in products based on Carnaúba. The protection offered by this product unites the best in the ceramic coating universe with the duration of its protection for up to 4 months. Blend unites the best in the ceramic coating universe, as a result, its formula produces a protective film with high power repellent against water, making the drops roll in the paint as spheres.
Carnauba wax is known for providing a warm shine to the vehicle´s paint. Due to the market evolution, there is a growing trend focusing on silica-based products, mainly because of the resistance achieved. Concerned about making a product that provides the Carnauba wax shine and strength of ceramic coating basis compounds, Vonixx thought about gathering these two raw materials in only one formula. Vonixx created a super product and, after months of research and hundreds of tests, reached a spectacular result: BLEND CERAMIC & CARNAÚBA WAX. This development has started from the purest type 1 Brazilian Carnauba wax in which they are a reference in the market. Vonixx gathered cutting-edge silica-based products, and a protection film created to actively repel water, making the drops roll like spheres on the vehicle’s paint.
Features and benefits:
- Warm gloss
- Protection that lasts up to 4 months
- Amazing water beading
- Repels dirt
- Hides light swirls and scratches on dark colors
- UV protection
- Makes the cleaning easier
- Chemical resistance
1. Shake the product well before use
2. After washing and drying the vehicle, spray a small amount of the product onto the panel, or on microfiber towel keeping a distance of 20cm (8") and not exceeding an area of 60cm x 60cm (2’ x 2’)
3. Without letting it dry, spread with a microfiber towel and then wipe off using a separate clean and dry microfiber towel.
4. Repeat the process until the vehicle is fully covered.
Note: In case of streak, repeat steps 2 and 3.